Information for users
Information for users
As a registered user of HFT Review, you will be able to access the full text of our expert interviews, customise your experience of the site, comment on blog posts and other content, share bookmarks and connect with and follow other members.
We welcome contributed content from bloggers and other individuals in the industry who have something interesting to say about HFT. If you would like to submit content to the site, please contact us on +44 20 3286 8629 or at [email protected], so we can set you up with a “Contributor” profile.
Please note however that the HFT Review is a commercial venture. As such, we do not allow commercial promotion or posting of sales and marketing materials on the site, other than via prior agreement. Any spam will be swiflty removed and the offending user will be banned from the site. If you would like to discuss setting up or maintaining a vendor profile, please contact us on +44 20 3286 8629 or at [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your comments and participation in the discussions on this site and would like to publish as many as possible. However we do ask that our followers adhere to certain good practices and conventions of polite and constructive discourse. Therefore we will not publish and will remove comments that:
- contain abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive language
- contain swear words or other sorts of profanity
- contain abusive language towards an individual involved in the thread, other organisations or the page administrator
- are completely removed from the topic of conversation or non-relevant to the item posted on the wall
- constitute spam or promote or advertise products except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to the subject of discussion. Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided
- are designed to cause nuisance to the page administrator or other users
We encourage open, lively debate but the decision to publish comments received via this site remains at the admin’s discretion. Comments that violate any of the above rules will be removed or not be published. We will not edit any of your comments.
We make no commitment to respond to individual and repeat offenders may be blocked from using the site indefinitely. We may at any time, without notice to you, revise this policy.
We hope you enjoy the site!