The High Frequency Trading Review is a unique online resource dedicated to the subjects of high frequency trading and algorithmic trading. By combining an ongoing series of interviews with recognised thought leaders together with the latest in social publishing technology and a more traditional directory model, the HFT Review offers vendors and service providers an unrivaled route to the high frequency trading community, along with an advanced interface for engaging with customers and prospects.
In terms of readership demographics, the site currently receives between 750-1,500 page views (400-800 unique visitors) per day from over 140 countries. Subscriber breakdown (3,200+ names and growing) is as follows:
- 23% – Banks and sell-side
- 22% – Vendors
- 13% – Hedge funds and buy-side
- 9% – Proprietary trading firms
- 9% – Academic
- 5% – Exchanges and trading venues
- 3% – Regulatory and legal
- 16% – Other
Through our unique social platform, companies and institutions can interact with the community while using our structured channels for growing their brand and promoting their products and services using any or all of the following promotional tools:
- Authored White Papers
- Non-Authored White Papers
- Sponsored Expert Interviews
- Featured Articles
- Vendor Profiles
- Banner Advertising
1. Authored White Papers
This is where we write a white paper on your behalf, based upon research and analysis that we conduct with your own senior staff and (if appropriate) your partners and clients. The white paper is yours to use/distribute as you wish, and provides you with an excellent marketing tool that can help your company display thought leadership, build brand, educate on new technology applications and drive demand for your products and services. We also feature the white paper prominently on the HFT Review website, promote it via our social networks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, and distribute it to our mailing list of thousands of opted-in industry professionals.
2. Non-authored White Paper
This is where we feature, promote and distribute a white paper that you supply.
3. Sponsored Expert Interviews
HFT Review’s Expert Interviews, which are exclusive in-depth interviews with recognized thought leaders in the HFT space, are unique in the industry. By being featured in this series, you can seriously enhance the credibility of your company and the sharing of your domain expertise within the global HFT community
4. Featured Articles
If you have an article that is relevant to HFT, we can feature it on the site, promote it via our various social media channels and distribute it to our subscriber base
5. Vendor Profiles
Using HFT Review’s unique social publishing platform, you can create and manage your company profile and use the site’s promotional tools and structured channels to interact with the HFT community:
- Manage your own company’s profile and update it as often as you like.
- Include full contact details for your sales/marketing team
- Include a rich text description with embedded content such as video, audio, PDFs or other media.
- Upload your press releases, blog posts or news either manually or automatically
- Use our flexible blogging functionality with semantic tagging capabilities.
- Upload PDF brochures, White Papers or other marketing collateral using our media tools.
- Link to external web resources or other services you wish to promote with our bookmarking functionality.
- Build structured content, rich media pages or even a microsite with our page builder tools.
- Submit your RSS feed to our News Channels
- Gain a more prominent listing in our Vendor Directory at http:/
/ www.hftreview.com/ pg/ main/ products-services
6. Banner Advertising
The HFT Review offers a variety of banner advertising options across the site.